Tonight, Friday 30 April, I attended the selection meetings for the City of Coventry Conservative Association – a combined association of the 3 UK Parliamentary constituencies that make up the area.
Coventry South Candidates
- Ken Taylor OBE, a local councillor
- Michelle Lowe, a councillor in Sevenoaks, Kent
- Elliott Grainger, a consultant with connections to the Warwickshire area
Selected: Michelle Lowe after the second round of voting following Elliott Grainger’s elmination.
Coventry North West Candidates
- Resham Kotecha, a London-based activist with strong CCHQ links
- Tim Mayer, a local councillor
Selected: Resham Kotecha on the first round of voting.
Coventry North East candidate will be selected by Conservative Campaign Headquarters in due course.